OFFERING DISTINGUISHED URBAN LIVING WITH HIGH PARK AT OUR DOORSTEP
Completed in 2006, Home-on-the-Park is a luxury 46-suite condominium located at the corner of Bloor St West and Ellis Park Road in Bloor West Village with:
• The top floor of the south terraces overlooking the tree canopy of High Park, the City, and Lake Ontario
• Four floors of suites cascading down the south side of the hill merging directly into the Park
• Suites enjoying a more urban landscape along Bloor Street
• Large, open-concept designs with inspired interior finishes with nine-foot ceilings, natural stone countertops, gas fireplaces, and terrace gas BBQs
• Building amenities including the exercise room with in-house yoga classes, fully furnished meeting room, front-desk Concierge services, four elevators serving 46 suites with private entrances for end-units, and ample visitor and resident parking with Electric Vehicle Charging
• Easy access to transit and highway travel with 3 TTC subway stations along Bloor Street Village, the Gardiner Expressway 3 minutes south, and HWY 427 10 minutes west.
• A multitude of nearby restaurants and entertainment in the richness of the Bloor West Village shopping district with a bevy of professional services including an on-site medical clinic
OUR PLEDGE TO OWNERS
With a history of well-qualified Boards over the past decade, the Condominium Corporation is financially robust and has been a profitable investment for owners.
The Board has adopted cutting-edge practices for its role in managing the affairs of the condominium using the following three principles to guide its decision-making:
TRANSPARENCY: ensuring owners and residents are kept fully informed and consulted in a timely manner
INTEGRITY: establishing policies and processes for the conduct and decision-making by the Board to ensure fairness and impartiality for its owners and to avoid conflicts of interest
EXCELLENCE: enhancing the investment of owners and comfort and enjoyment of residents by maintaining high-quality standards and undertaking enhancements for the building ensuring its competitiveness in the marketplace ed urban living with High Park at our doorstep.